Friday, February 15, 2013

Introduction To A Place to Belong & Mama Kroc!

RJ & Staff Member Canisha Dinkers-Taylor

When I was asked to start a blog I have to admit I thought to myself “why blog???” Then I began reading several blogs all with many different topics and found that most people that are blogging have interesting thoughts to share and the blog lets people connect on different levels.  I actually had not read too many blogs until about a month ago, and then I asked my facebook friends to give me some advice of what blogs they read on a regular basis.  I actually found myself spending several hours reading different blogs from cooking, parenting, travel, faith based to random blogging.  

In planning out the first blog, I want to promise one thing.  I promise to not allow this blog to become my own personal therapy session.  What it will be is a journey of stories comprised of personal experiences as well as stories from amazing members at the Kroc Center.  I have met inspirational people over the last 10 months since the Kroc Center open that I will share stories through this blog.  I will also share the ups and downs of my own family’s daily juggling to be able to accomplish all that life throws at us.  My husband and I both work full time and we have 4 active children so you can only imagine what that can look like.  This is an interactive blog so please feel free to ask questions, leave comments and exchange thoughts and ideas. I look forward to sharing my journey and the journey of The Kroc Center and its members with you all.

Sharon Dutkowski, Membership Director AKA “Mama Kroc” 
Me Being Interviewed on Our 1 Year Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment at "A Place to Belong"!